Analysis holds an important place in research funding — the Estonian Research Council analyses the effectiveness and impact of using research funding on society; monitors and analyses the availability of research information generated as a result of provided funding; monitors the creation and use of intellectual property, and the adherence to the ethical principles and research integrity. In order to support the elaboration of research policy, various facts of R&D and statistical indicators are analysed, and evidence-based input is provided for making future decisions.
- Statistics on R&D funding in Estonia
- Personal research grants
- Performance of Estonia in EU framework programmes for research and technological development
- The number, salary and education of Estonian researchers
- Bibliometrics (adding date: Feb 2023)
- Statistics on gender balance and gender pay gap
Contact: Department of Strategic Analysis