- This event has passed.
Webinar “Navigating Horizon Europe: Social Sciences and Humanities Perspectives from the Baltics and Beyond”
November 29, 10:00 - 12:30
Baltic NCPs of the Horizon Europe Cluster 2 “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society” invite you to join the webinar “Navigating Horizon Europe: Social Sciences and Humanities Perspectives from the Baltics and Beyond”. The webinar will held online on 29 November from 10:00 AM to 12:30 PM EET.
The event will focus on the concept of integrating social sciences and humanities in Horizon Europe, funding opportunities and success stories. Researchers from Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania will present their experiences of participation in Horizon Europe projects.
- “Social Sciences and Humanities – How to be Involved and Support Interdisciplinarity in Horizon Europe” – Mikołaj Pyczak, Net4Society & NCPR
- “The Baltic Profiles 2021–2023: Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian Participants in Cluster 2 and Beyond” – Katrin Kello & Helen Asuküla-Tõkke, ETAG
- Project COEVOLVERS – Timo Maran, professor at the University of Tartu, Department of Semiotics
- Project DIACOMET – Kristina Juraite, professor at the Vytautas Magnus University, Department of Public Communications
- Project Tracks4Crafts – Anita Vaivade, associate professor at the Latvian Academy of Culture, UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Policy and Law Department
- Discussion, Q&A
- Pitching Session
Registration for the event will remain open until one hour before the event.
Estonian Research Council