In March, the CHANSE (Collaboration of Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe) programme will launch the call for international research projects: Transformations: Social and Cultural Dynamics in the Digital Age.
Topics of the Call:
I. Cultural Transformations in the Digital Age
– Identity, values and worldviews
– New stories, new aesthetics: Remaining human
– The Humanities and technological transformations: past, present, future
II. Digitalisation and Social Transformation
– Digitalisation and social relations
– Digitalised work and organizations
– Knowledge and learning in the digital age
Full call topic description is available here.
Project consortium: Composed of at least 4 Principal Investigators, i.e. partners, eligible to receive funding from the CHANSE funders from 4 or more different countries participating in the call: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom.
Project duration: 24-36 months. Earliest funded project start: September/October 2022.
- Official call announcement and launch of the submission system: March 9, 2021
- Deadline for outline proposals: May 7th, 2021, 14.00 CEST
- Deadline for full proposals (for invited applicants): December 7th, 2021, 14.00 CET
- Call results: May/June 2022
Details about the Call are available on the CHANSE website. The partner search tool is available here: https://ncn.gov.pl/partners/chanse/.
Eligibility requirements for Estonian participants are available on the ETAG’s web-site. The Estonian budget for this call is 230 000 euros.
The coordinator of the CHANSE programme will organise a pan-European webinar to introduce the Call in mid-March. ETAG will hold an online info-session in Estonian on February 10 at 11-12:30.
Prior registration is required (deadline February 8):
You can always address your questions to the CHANSE contact person at the Estonian Research Council:
Anna Mossolova, email@example.com