The European Research Council’s (ERC) 2024 work programme was adopted on 10 July.
1. ETAG will organise information events in August to present the 2024 calls and ETAG’s support schemes for the new period:
– An information seminar in Estonian on the ERC 2024 calls and ETAG support measures will take place on 15 August at 10-12 in Teams (Click here to join the meeting Meeting ID: 323 869 903 362 Passcode: tYKcMR).
– An information seminar in English on the ERC 2024 calls and ETAG support measures will take place on 16 August at 10-12 in Teams (Click here to join the meeting Meeting ID: 357 507 314 540 Passcode: GYg27M).
2. In cooperation with the Lithuanian and Latvian Research Councils, ETAG is organising a webinar on 30 August from 11-13 to present the novelties in the ERC evaluation process. Telma Calvalho from the ERC Agency (Head of sector Engineering and Computer Science, ERCEA B.4) will give a presentation. Registration is open. The ERC has posted the changes to the evaluation process on its website:
3. The ERC will organise a webinar to explain the novelties of the 2024 calls for proposals on 20 September, starting at 13:15 (12:15 CEST). Registration is not required and the webinar can be followed at https://erc.europa.eu/news-events/events/erc-grant-competitions-2024
NCP for ERC, MSCA, Widening