On 29 November 2023, the Baltic NCPs of the Horizon Europe Cluster 2 “Culture, Creativity and Inclusive Society” organised a joint webinar “Navigating Horizon Europe: Social Sciences and Humanities Perspectives from the Baltics and Beyond”. The event focused on social sciences and humanities in Horizon Europe, funding opportunities, the “Baltic profiles” in Horizon Europe 2021–2023 calls as well as project experiences and success stories.
- “Social Sciences and Humanities – How to be Involved and Support Interdisciplinarity in Horizon Europe” (Mikołaj Pyczak, Net4Society & NCPR) – SLIDES
- “The Baltic Profiles 2021–2023: Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian Participants in Cluster 2 and Beyond” (Katrin Kello & Helen Asuküla-Tõkke, ETAG) – SLIDES
- Project COEVOLVERS (Timo Maran & Lona Päll, University of Tartu, Department of Semiotics) – SLIDES
- Project DIACOMET (Kristina Juraite, Vytautas Magnus University, Department of Public Communications) – SLIDES
- Project Tracks4Crafts (Anita Vaivade, Latvian Academy of Culture, UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage Policy and Law Department) – SLIDES
Contact at the Estonian Research Council: Katrin Kello, email@example.com