Contact at Estonian Research Council
Phone: 730 0337
Please refer to the Funding & Tenders Portal for the latest information on calls.
The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) focus on the development of researchers’ careers, not only through mobility but also by supporting excellent research and strong intersectoral cooperation. It supports researchers at any stage of their career and from any country, focusing on their training and career development. The MSCA in Horizon Europe follows in the same direction as the previous programme, and since it aims to strengthen collaboration with the non-academic sector, the MSCA scheme and applicant rules have been simplified.
There are 5 types of MSCA targeting different objectives
1. Doctoral Networks (DN) Supporting programmes to train doctoral candidates in academic and non-academic organisations. Follow the link to find out more about Doctoral Networks.
2. Postdoctoral Fellowships (PF) Supporting career perspectives and excellence of postdoctoral researchers. Follow the link to find out more about Postdoctoral Fellowships.
3. Staff Exchanges (SE) Encouraging collaborations between organisations through staff exchanges. Follow the link to find out more about Staff Exchanges.
4. COFUND Co-funding of regional, national and international programmes. Follow the link to find out more about COFUND.
5. MSCA and Citizens Bringing research and researchers closer to the public at large. Follow the link to find out more about MSCA and Citizens.