- This event has passed.
“Implementation” chapter of the MSCA PF application (series of webinars)
May 27, 15:00 - 17:00
The Estonian Research Council (ETAG) will organise a series of on-line events about the 2022 Call for Marie Skłodowska-Curie (MSCA) Postdoctoral Fellowships. The call will open on 12 May and the deadline for submitting applications is on the 14th of September 2022. The events are targeted at researchers who want to apply for the Postdoctoral Fellowship themselves, but also for potential supervisors, who want to host post-docs from abroad in their research group. The aim of the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships is to support the career development of researchers through mobility. Researchers in possession of a PhD degree can apply for the fellowship for a post-doctoral period abroad.
The info days and webinars will take place in the MS Teams environment. They will be recorded; a link to re-watch the event will be sent to registered participants.
NB! When registering, you will receive an e-mail with the link – the same link enables participation at all listed events.
[In Estonian: Thursday, 12 May, at 14-16 EEST: Kristin Kraav (ETAG) will introduce the conditions of the 2022 call for MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships. Dr. Anna Mossolova, a successful applicant of the 2021 MSCA PF call will share her experience.]
In English: Friday, 13 May, at 14-16 EEST: Kristin Kraav (ETAG) will introduce the conditions of the 2022 call for MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowships. Dr. Liisa Loog, a successful applicant of the 2021 MSCA PF call will share her experience.
Series of webinars (in English; all times in EEST):
- Wednesday, 18 May, at 15-17: Structure of the MSCA Postdoctoral Fellowship (PF) application. Ethics, Open science, gender aspects in research. CV.
- Thursday, 19 May, at 15-17: “Excellence” chapter of the MSCA PF application.
- Thursday, 26 May, at 15-17: “Impact” chapter of the MSCA PF application.
- Friday, 27 May, at 15-17: “Implementation” chapter of the MSCA PF application.
- Wednesday, 1 June, at 14-16: Evaluators’ view on MSCA PF applications. Evaluators of MSCA PF proposals share their experience.
Estonian Research Council